Surf News Network (formerly Hawaii Surf Forecast) allows you to gather surf reports in Hawaii from Surf News Network and NOAA Surf Forecast in a clean and elegant manner so you can spend less time loading web pages and more time at the beach.
This IS the official Surf News Network app!
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Contact: Contact me at email@example.com for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.
Surf News Network is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Surf News Network (version 1.5e) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.